Tashkeel has come together with Elisava Design School in Barcelona and Kingston University in London to offer seven workshops spanning the course of five days December 1st to 5th, 2011. Very reasonably priced, it would be a shame to miss this opportunity if you work in a creative field. These workshops explore multiple aspects of design in business, catering to all creative professionals, including architects, graphic designers, interior designers, fashion designers, and visual artists.
- Coolhunting Design / Urban Immersion by Jorge Rodriguez
- Exhibition Design by Rosa Roca Pera
- Retail Design / Tectonic Pattern by Carmelo Zappulla
- Event Design / Creative Dialogue by Samer Yamani
- Motion Graphics Design / The brand management in television by Antoni Colomer Campos
- Urban Design / Maps of extensive and intensive urban public space by Christoph Lueder
- Curating Contemporary Design by Gillian Russell