Covid-19 Notice: At GPP we’re committed to keeping you, our students, our teachers and our colleagues safe. Following the government’s latest guidelines, we want to share with you our combined efforts to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience when you visit our space or take a workshop - Check out the blog here for more information on social distancing in workshops.
In this workshop, you will break free of Auto mode as you gain a solid understanding of the essential elements in achieving a perfect exposure: ISO, shutter speed, and aperture. You will also explore the creative side of photography with a focus on the traditional rules of composition, as well as how to break them. By the end of the course, you will be able to confidently craft and shoot photos in semi-manual modes.
- ISO, aperture, shutter speed & depth of field
- White balance, exposure compensation
- Compositional rules and how to develop a critical eye
- Light, color, and temperature
- Burst mode, focus tracking, focus lock