FujiFilm's X100S camera is the latest addition to their X series which has altered the landscape of digital photography since its launch in 2011.
Join Zack Arias and David Hobby on Wednesday, March 6 at 6:30pm as they share their experiences on working with the X-series of cameras, particularly the new X100S and how the cameras have shaped their recent outlook to photography. The event is free to attend and all attendees will have the chance to win the FujiFilm X-F1 camera.
Zack and David will also be announcing their selects for theFujiFilm photo contest and will be picking a winner at the event.
FUJIFILM CONTEST @GPP2013
Contest opens: March 1 at 10 am
Contest closes: March 5 at 5 pm
What: Run a chance to win the latest Fujifilm X series camera: the X 100s, by submitting your best picture at Fujifilm’s booth during the GPP event. Get the privilege to see your picture selected by our famous jury composed of the professional photographers Zack Arias and David Hobby.
Terms and conditions: • 8 XE-1 and 7 X100 will be available for loan at Fujifilm booth
•First come, first served • Cameras + SD cards will only be leased to registered GPP visitors
• Only one camera + SD card can be loaned per person
• Duration of lease: 1 day
• Only pictures submitted directly at Fujifilm’s booth will be accepted
• Pictures must be submitted only through Fujifilm’s booth between the 1st to the 5th from 10 am to 6 pm
• 1 camera leased = 1 person = 1 picture to be submitted for the contest
• A valid UAE ID will be required in order to lease a camera
• Cameras should be returned to Fujifilm booth and IDs will be returned to its owner
• Submission of pictures will close on the 5th of March at 5 pm
• All cameras must be returned the latest by the 5th at 5 pm and contest will end at the same time
• The winner will be announced during Fujifilm night on the 6th of March starting from 6:30 pm
• The prize (X100s) will be handed over by David Hobby to the winner during Fujifilm night
• Participants will be invited to attend Fujifilm’s night on the 6th