Covid-19 Notice: At GPP we’re committed to keeping you, our students, our teachers and our colleagues safe. Following the government’s latest guidelines, we want to share with you our combined efforts to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience when you visit our space or take a workshop - Check out the blog here for more information on social distancing in workshops.
Your smartphone is the camera that’s always with you, so you owe it to yourself (and your Instagram followers) to unlock its photographic potential! This hands-on workshop will equip you with the technical, compositional, and editing skills to tell stories through your images, while developing your own personal style. Most smartphone cameras are created equally, but the difference between dull and vibrant results lies in the knowledge of he who wields the lens.
- Essential camera controls, focus and exposure lock
- Fundamentals of using light and shadow
- Composition, storytelling, developing a personal style
- In-camera editing with various apps
- Accessories to enhance your mobile phone’s capabilities