Lightroom Classic can be a photographer’s best friend when understood and used properly. By taking charge of Lightroom’s catalogue system and simplifying your editing process, you’ll ultimately spend less time sitting and more time shooting! At the end of the course, editing will be a pleasure rather than a chore, and your photo library will finally have order.
- Using Lightroom’s sophisticated cataloguing functionality to simplify your photo library
- Navigating the Lightroom interface through importing, organizing, developing and exporting
- Creating collections, applying keywords & metadata
- Correcting white balance, color, histograms
- Adjustment brushes, spot healing and cloning
Note: The content in this workshop is based on the most current version of Lightroom Classic CC (Not "Lightroom"). You must use the most recent edition of Lightroom Classic CC. Older versions of Lightroom Classic will lack certain features reviewed in this workshop.