Covid-19 Notice: At GPP we’re committed to keeping you, our students, our teachers and our colleagues safe. Following the government’s latest guidelines, we want to share with you our combined efforts to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience when you visit our space or take a workshop - Check out the blog here for more information on social distancing in workshops.
If becoming a family photographer is on your wish list, we have the perfect solution for you. This workshop is an investment into your future business as a successful family photographer. You will emerge from this workshop with all of the information, tools, inspiration and motivation required to launch your own family photography business.
This workshop with two successful family photographers, Natalie Robinson and Lianne Dawes, will take you through:
- Understanding our full business cycle and how we operate our photography businesses
- How to attract new clients and to retain existing clients
- Understanding how to price your business proposition profitably
- Learning new techniques to build rapport and engagement at your shoots
- Gaining clarity on the administrative aspects of your business
- Identifying how to shoot successfully at different locations available to you
- Watching two example shoots to be inspired and informed
- Creating stronger images for your clients by using light and compositional techniques more consistently
- How to continue your growth after the workshop
Important Note: Due to Covid-19 restricts we will not be shooting with families or children during the workshop.