Covid-19 Notice: At GPP we’re committed to keeping you, our students, our teachers and our colleagues safe. Following the government’s latest guidelines, we want to share with you our combined efforts to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience when you visit our space or take a workshop - Check out the blog here for more information on social distancing in workshops.
If becoming a family photographer is on your wish list, we have the perfect solution for you. This workshop is an investment into your future business as a successful family photographer. You will emerge from this workshop with all of the information, tools, inspiration and motivation required to launch your own family photography business.
This workshop with two successful family photographers, Natalie Robinson and Lianne Dawes, will take you through:
- The full business cycle including: pricing, locations, managing clients, managing the shoot, creating your own shot lists, culling and editing techniques, delivering images.
- Identifying your ideal clients, social media and marketing.
- Engaging with clients before and during the shoot to create authentic family connections.
- Location scouting, time of day considerations, natural light decisions and the creation of your own practical shot lists. Plus, a recap on shooting in manual, including some practical exercises.
- Watch us shoot with families in a "behind the scenes" video.
- The choice and editing decisions we make in creating a final gallery of images.
- An introduction to our 6 photographic elements that will strengthen your images and portfolio.
- How to nourish your creativity as a lifestyle family photographer and continue your growth after the workshop.
Important Note: Due to Covid-19 restricts we will not be shooting with families or children during the workshop.