Covid-19 Notice: At GPP we’re committed to keeping you, our students, our teachers and our colleagues safe. Following the government’s latest guidelines, we want to share with you our combined efforts to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience when you visit our space or take a workshop - Check out the blog here for more information on social distancing in workshops.
Calling all parents with a smartphone in your hand... it's your turn to think like a photographer! Would you love to learn how to take better photos of your children as they grow up?
Your smartphone is the camera that’s always with you, so you owe it to yourself (and your family) to unlock its photographic potential! Whether you're the designated family photographer or an aspiring pro, this hands-on workshop will equip you with the technical, compositional, and editing skills to tell stories through your images, while developing your own personal style. Most smartphone cameras are created equally, but the difference between dull and vibrant results lies in the knowledge of he who wields the lens. This hands-on workshop will leave you full of ideas and enthusiasm for capturing life with your children using just your smartphone.
- Technical components to make the most of your phone camera
- Compositional techniques for stronger images
- Engaging your children more naturally in photographs
- Anticipating photogenic moments
- How to look for light and capture it more effectively
- Experimenting with shade/light, perspective, zoom, compositions, exposure and much more
- Creating a personal shot list to start capturing your family
- How to edit your images more creatively, all whilst using only your smartphone