In this workshop, you’ll learn how Photography for Social Media differs from more traditional mediums and how to achieve higher engagement ratings and results from the images you use. In today’s media landscape your online presence is dependant on the images you put forth to your audience - be it for your personal use or business. In this course you’ll learn the theory behind what makes a successful image on social media then utilise this knowledge to plan a shoot-scenario, using just your mobile phone. Learn to shoot effectively and economically, and then edit your images to encourage engagement. You will adopt the habits of those who stand out from the crowd of images on social media, regardless of the product or service you are promoting.
- Shooting and shoot style, Social Media statistics and analysis
- Pre-planning, Shooting ergonomically, Split testing, DofF
- Aspect ratios, edits for different mediums: Carousel, IG stories, Feed posts, ads
- Editing, Workflow, Organisation, Safe-zones, Export Settings
- Third Parties: Where/how to post from, Useful Apps, Stock, Gear investment
How does it work?
- As soon as you've booked your class, we recommend you download your ZOOM app so that you're ready to go on the day! ZOOM is free and easy to download - you can download ZOOM via their website linked here.
- Shortly before the workshop you will be sent an email with a direct link to your online class.
- Once you've joined the online class, your instructor will give you a live tutorial of how to use the software.
- You'll have plenty of opportunity to ask questions throughout your workshop, and we'll be keeping class numbers small to maximise your experience.
- Enjoy your class from the comfort of your home!