Lightroom Classic can be a photographer’s best friend when understood and used properly. By taking charge of Lightroom’s catalogue system and simplifying your editing process, you’ll ultimately spend less time sitting and more time shooting! At the end of the course, editing will be a pleasure rather than a chore, and your photo library will finally have order.
- Using Lightroom’s sophisticated cataloguing functionality to simplify your photo library
- Navigating the Lightroom interface through importing, organizing, developing and exporting
- Creating collections, applying keywords & metadata
- Correcting white balance, color, histograms
- Adjustment brushes, spot healing and cloning
Note: The content in this workshop is based on the most current version of Lightroom Classic CC (Not "Lightroom"). You must use the most recent edition of Lightroom Classic CC. Older versions of Lightroom Classic will lack certain features reviewed in this workshop.
How does it work?
- As soon as you've booked your class, we recommend you download your ZOOM app so that you're ready to go on the day! ZOOM is free and easy to download - you can download ZOOM via their website linked here.
- Shortly before the workshop you will be sent an email with a direct link to your online class.
- Once you've joined the online class, your instructor will give you a live tutorial of how to use the software.
- You'll have plenty of opporunity to ask questions throughout your workshop, and we'll be keeping class numbers small to maximise your experience.
- Enjoy your class from the comfort of your home!