We make online learning fun and easy! In this workshop, you will break free of Auto mode as you gain a solid understanding of the essential elements in achieving a perfect exposure: ISO, shutter speed, and aperture. You will also explore the creative side of photography with a focus on the traditional rules of composition, as well as how to break them. By the end of the course, you will be able to confidently craft and shoot photos in semi-manual modes.
- ISO, aperture, shutter speed & depth of field
- White balance, exposure compensation
- Compositional rules and how to develop a critical eye
- Light, color, and temperature
- Burst mode, focus tracking, focus lock
How does it work?
- As soon as you've booked your class, we recommend you download your ZOOM client app so that you're ready to go on the day! ZOOM is free and easy to download - You can download ZOOM via their website linked here.
- Shortly before the workshop you will be sent an email with a direct link to your online class.
- Once you've joined the online class, your instructor will give you a live tutorial of how to use the software.
- You'll have plenty of opporunity to ask questions throughout your workshop, and we'll be keeping class numbers small to maximise your experience.
- Grab a cup of tea and enjoy your class from the comfort of your home!
Looking for a private class? Check out our private workshop options here