Covid-19 Social Distancing Measures: At GPP we’re committed to keeping you, our students, our teachers and our colleagues safe. Following the government’s latest guidelines, we want to share with you our combined efforts to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience when you visit our space or take a workshop:
- Students must wear a mask at all times, with the exception of snack time.
- Students must observe social distancing measures at all times.
- Disposable gloves will be provided by GPP.
- Check out the blog here for more information on social distancing in workshops. Parents must read this before enrolling their child for a summer camp.
At GPP, we believe that photography should be accessible to everyone. This year, we’re making photography fun for kids aged 9-12 at our Photography Camp! Students will get hands-on experience behind a camera and delve into the world of photography with the guidance of our instructor.
We’ll ease the students into compositional rules on the first day with an Intro to Mobile Photography workshop. Then we’ll take it up a notch and introduce them to DSLRs and mirrorless cameras with our Photography Level 1 and Level 2 workshops. Once they’ve mastered the basics, they’ll collaborate for an indoor shoot and work on their portraiture skills together.
- Day 1: Mobile photography & editing apps
- Day 2: Semi-manual modes (aperture priority mode and shutter priority mode)
- Day 3: Full manual mode
- Day 4: Natural Light Portraiture (reflectors and diffusers)
- Day 5: Creative DIY Lighting Portraiture
By the end of the camp, your child will be able to express their creativity through photography, have fun through teamwork, and discover a new hobby.
What are the pick-up and drop-off times?
The camp will run Sunday to Thursday 9:00am–12:00pm with drop off starting from 8:30am and pick up ending at 12:15pm.
Will GPP provide lunch and/or transport?
Campers must pack their own food each day. There is water and a fridge in the GPP kitchen which students are free to use. Students are not allowed to leave GPP premises to purchase food from an establishment in Alserkal Avenue, unless accompanied by a parent. Transport is not provided.
How will the camps be divided?
Each camp will have a maximum number of 12 students and spaces are reserved on a first come first serve basis. There is one instructor plus one staff support member for each camp. We cannot modify groups based on children’s or parents’ wishes.
If you have more questions, please drop us a message at email@example.com or call us at 04 380 8545.