- A3 fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Matt Fibre (200gsm)
- Uncropped — check the image preview carefully to see a preview of the presentation
- Packaged on foam-board, covered by a plastic sheet
- Worldwide shipping
Mohamed Hozyen (b. 1984, Cairo, Egypt ) graduated from the Faculty of Arts Tour guide department at Ain Shams University. He began working as a photographer in 2016, with a focus on documenting daily life and social issues in Egypt.
In 2020, he received a diploma in photojournalism from the Danish School of Media and Journalism.
Late of 2020, He Received a scholarship from VII Academy.
Canon Student Development Program in 2021
In 2021 won a grant of The Arab Documentary Photography Program established by AFAC fund & Prince Claus fund and Magnumfoundtion.
Foundry International Workshop 2021.
2nd place prize Wiki Loves Africa 2022.
Single photo prize at Tasweer Al shikheh Qatar 2023. Social Documentary Network Reviews Reviewers Choice Award.
Canon Student Development Program in 2023.
The profits (AED438 / $119.25) of each print sold will be given to artists currently in Gaza and the West Bank.
Prints are available for AED495.00 ($134.77). Here are the costs:
- Printing and packaging: AED32.00 ($8.71)
- 5% VAT: AED25.00 ($6.81)
- Shipping: paid additionally by you, the buyer, and goes directly to the shipping company — no profits are generated from this.
- Transfer fees: this cost depends on the recipients choice of transfer method, but this will be covered by the facilitating parties, and will not impact the final profit value
Gulf Photo Plus has been selling artwork by regional photographers since 2013, sharing profits equally. For this sale, all profits will be transferred to the Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (AFAC), which will then be distributed by AFAC to a group of Palestinian image-makers — how they use these funds is then wholly at their discretion. We will publicly provide proof of transfer at the conclusion of the sale.