- A3 fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Matt Fibre (200gsm)
- Uncropped — check the image preview carefully to see a preview of the presentation
- Packaged on foam-board, covered by a plastic sheet
- Worldwide shipping
Nadia Bseiso Jordanian documentary photographer born in Amman. She completed a degree in photography from Florence, Italy in 2011, returning for a residency in Fondazione Fotografia in Modena, in 2015. She concentrates on long term projects, based on personal research in geopolitics, history, anthropology, environmental degradation and water politics. In 2020, she received the Aftermath grant for her project on her long term project “Infertile Crescent “documenting what happened to a region which was once called the cradle of civilization.
The profits (AED438 / $119.25) of each print sold will be given to artists currently in Gaza and the West Bank.
Prints are available for AED495.00 ($134.77). Here are the costs:
- Printing and packaging: AED32.00 ($8.71)
- 5% VAT: AED25.00 ($6.81)
- Shipping: paid additionally by you, the buyer, and goes directly to the shipping company — no profits are generated from this.
- Transfer fees: this cost depends on the recipients choice of transfer method, but this will be covered by the facilitating parties, and will not impact the final profit value
Gulf Photo Plus has been selling artwork by regional photographers since 2013, sharing profits equally. For this sale, all profits will be transferred to the Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (AFAC), which will then be distributed by AFAC to a group of Palestinian image-makers — how they use these funds is then wholly at their discretion. We will publicly provide proof of transfer at the conclusion of the sale.