A demonstration was held at the Al-Azhar Mosque to condemn the Israeli occupation and support Palestine.
- A3 fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Matt Fibre (200gsm)
- Uncropped — check the image preview carefully to see a preview of the presentation
- Packaged on foam-board, covered by a plastic sheet
- Worldwide shipping
Hadeer Mahmoud is a Photojournalist and documentary photographer.
She has been working for an Egyptian newspaper since June 2011.
Her work has been published in The New York Times ,Reuters , and Svenska Dagbladet newspaper.
She was accepted in the international class at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts at Hochschule Hanover.
New York Times chose her between 12 other photographer in its "Emerging Photographers You Should Know".
She is an “Arab Documentary Photography ” fellow, and she published her first a photo book" Metro" in 2016.
She exhibited her work at many festivals such as "Photoville", and "eyes on main street" .
The profits (AED438 / $119.25) of each print sold will be given to artists currently in Gaza and the West Bank.
Prints are available for AED495.00 ($134.77). Here are the costs:
- Printing and packaging: AED32.00 ($8.71)
- 5% VAT: AED25.00 ($6.81)
- Shipping: paid additionally by you, the buyer, and goes directly to the shipping company — no profits are generated from this.
- Transfer fees: this cost depends on the recipients choice of transfer method, but this will be covered by the facilitating parties, and will not impact the final profit value
Gulf Photo Plus has been selling artwork by regional photographers since 2013, sharing profits equally. For this sale, all profits will be transferred to the Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (AFAC), which will then be distributed by AFAC to a group of Palestinian image-makers — how they use these funds is then wholly at their discretion. We will publicly provide proof of transfer at the conclusion of the sale.