- A3 fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Matt Fibre (200gsm)
- Uncropped — check the image preview carefully to see a preview of the presentation
- Packaged on foam-board, covered by a plastic sheet
- Worldwide shipping
Mennatalah Khaled is a photographer and filmmaker born and based in Egypt. In 2021, after graduating with a Computer Science degree from Alexandria University, she decided to turn photography into her principal career. Her first multimedia project “But you won’t notice” was funded by AFAC, Prince Claus Fund and Magnum Foundation, and the short creative documentary was made in the frame of the creative documentary workshop organized by the Between Women Filmmakers Caravan.
From conceptual portraits to street and documentary photography, Menna's work explores different mediums to conceptualize and capture intangible elements of humankind, such as unfolded fears, dreams and feelings.
The profits (AED438 / $119.25) of each print sold will be given to artists currently in Gaza and the West Bank.
Prints are available for AED495.00 ($134.77). Here are the costs:
- Printing and packaging: AED32.00 ($8.71)
- 5% VAT: AED25.00 ($6.81)
- Shipping: paid additionally by you, the buyer, and goes directly to the shipping company — no profits are generated from this.
- Transfer fees: this cost depends on the recipients choice of transfer method, but this will be covered by the facilitating parties, and will not impact the final profit value
Gulf Photo Plus has been selling artwork by regional photographers since 2013, sharing profits equally. For this sale, all profits will be transferred to the Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (AFAC), which will then be distributed by AFAC to a group of Palestinian image-makers — how they use these funds is then wholly at their discretion. We will publicly provide proof of transfer at the conclusion of the sale.