Dazed from Waiting
Dazed from Waiting
- A3 fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Matt Fibre (200gsm)
- Uncropped — check the image preview carefully to see a preview of the presentation
- Packaged on foam-board, covered by a plastic sheet
- Worldwide shipping
Palestinian-Syrian Multidisciplinary visual artist, documentary photographer, and Cinematographer, Based in Damascus. AL-AYOUN Representative in Syria. Member of ADPP, Magnum Foundation, Prince Claus Fund, graduated in 2023 With a BA in visual arts from the Higher Institute for Dramatic Arts.
Ameen started using photography in 2016 as a way to communicate and express himself, his work focuses on personal surroundings looking at toxic lifestyles and methods of survival. received a mentorship by "AFAC" for he's first Project "How Was Everything, Before All This Ruin?" which participated in "AN EXPRESSION OF ABSENCE" exhibition at Magnum Foundation & BDC in New York, and Won First Place in POY Asia 2023 Issue Reporting Picture Story.an exhibition with Fondazione imago mundi in Italy, also received a production grant from Ettijahat for he's second project "my Short-term memory" Web interactive installation. And currently finished his cinematic debut with the support of Südkulturfonds.
The profits (AED438 / $119.25) of each print sold will be given to artists currently in Gaza and the West Bank.
Prints are available for AED495.00 ($134.77). Here are the costs:
- Printing and packaging: AED32.00 ($8.71)
- 5% VAT: AED25.00 ($6.81)
- Shipping: paid additionally by you, the buyer, and goes directly to the shipping company — no profits are generated from this.
- Transfer fees: this cost depends on the recipients choice of transfer method, but this will be covered by the facilitating parties, and will not impact the final profit value
Gulf Photo Plus has been selling artwork by regional photographers since 2013, sharing profits equally. For this sale, all profits will be transferred to the Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (AFAC), which will then be distributed by AFAC to a group of Palestinian image-makers — how they use these funds is then wholly at their discretion. We will publicly provide proof of transfer at the conclusion of the sale.