It's back! Whether you've got great, pre-loved gear you're trying to sell or whether you're on the lookout for a bargain on stellar second-hand equipment, join us for GPP Market Day on May 5, 2017 as we open up our space for a free event where the local photography community can come together to buy and sell gear.
We're also offering some incredible discounts on the final few products in our shop, from ONA bags to background stands.
Why do we do it?
Market Day is a physical extension of our year-round online GPP Marketplace where you can list equipment to buy or sell for free on the GPP website. It gives you a chance to meet the seller directly, try before you buy, and negotiate the final price in-person. It's also a great place to meet new people and find a shooting buddy for your next adventure.
Where and when?
Friday, May 5: 5pm - 7pm at GPP in Alserkal Avenue.
Click here for the location map.
How can I participate?
Whether buying or selling, Market Day is a free to attend event.
Doors will open for sellers at 4:45pm. We will give you a place to sell your items and some labels to price up your stuff. Please note we have a limited number of tables available, and they will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- As a seller, you are responsible for your own gear. We are giving you space to sell your items, but we are not liable for the loss or damage of any of your goods. We advise you to come a little early to get yourself a space.
- Tip for sellers: Bring change for your customers. The nearest cash machine is outside of the A4 space and cafe in Alserkal Avenue.
- Market Day is for individual sellers only. Please understand that GPP organizes Market Day as a community event, and for this reason companies, commercial entities, or individual photography-goods businesses are not permitted to sell or promote at Market Day.
Doors open for buyers at 5pm. Come any time between 5pm and 7pm to enjoy!
- Tip for buyers: Bring plenty of cash (and small change) to help your sellers out. There is an ATM in Alserkal Avenue should you need one.
- REMEMBER - GPP cannot accept any responsibility for any items bought on the day unless it is an item purchased directly from the GPP shop that day. Any purchases made are a matter between the buyer and seller, so be sure to get your seller's number just in case!
Facebook Event Page
Join the conversation and get updated on the latest Market Day news via our Facebook event page - link here.
Contact & Help
Our GPP team will be there to answer your questions on the day. For any further enquiries, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 04-380-8545.
See you soon!