Gulf Photo Plus (GPP) is Dubai’s only dedicated centre for photography. Our expansive education programme, thought-provoking exhibitions, active events calendar and state-of-the-art printing facilities have established GPP as the go-to place for anyone to discover, enjoy and learn more about photography.
We are looking for a Community & Marketing Manager to join our team based in Dubai. With an exciting and active array of GPP activities and programming, this is a busy, involved and challenging role.
About The Role
As the Community & Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of the look and feel of the GPP brand and in developing and executing the overall strategy in growing the user base and keeping them coming back. You will be encouraged to get creative, try new things but be self-directed and independent.
In this role, you will be challenged to push the boundaries of creativity and resourcefulness and be a vital member of a close-knit team while heading self-directed & independent projects.
The visual imaging industry is undergoing rapid change and we have to be ahead of the curve.
Your key areas of focus will be:
- PR & Public Outreach
- Social Media Content Development & Management
- Emailers & Newsletters
- Brand Management & Strategy
- Developing Partnerships through swaps & collaborations
- Audience growth
- Paid Advertising – Google Ads, Social Media Advertising
- Community focused events: film screenings, industry talks, etc.
- Community Initiatives
You are fun-loving and creative yet practical and professional. Ideally, you’re currently at a Junior or Mid-level position and are looking for more responsibility and autonomy. You have great ideas and are not afraid of the challenge of doing more with less. You relish the challenge of a fast paced and dynamic environment full of risks and rewards.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of marketing experience and at least 3 years of work experience
- Is passionate about meeting new people and building a personal network
- Is creative and thrives as a member of a small, hard working team in an ever changing environment
- Is self motivated (is used to setting his/her own deadlines and goals)
- Loves photography (doesn’t have to be an ace photographer but should know enough about the medium to be able to be effective)
How To Apply
Send your CV along with a personal note to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us:
1. Why you think you'd be a great fit.
2. Give us one good idea for a social media campaign to get people to learn about GPP and what we do.
The closing date for applications is Monday, November 28 at 12pm.