Alserkal Avenue, Al Quoz.
The exact address is: Street 8, Al Quoz 1
The closest landmark is “Behind Times Square Mall”
Getting To Alserkal Avenue for GPP Photo Week 2019
Most taxi drivers should know where Alserkal Avenue is. If they don’t, ask them to go behind the Times Square mall in Al Quoz. When you are directly behind Times Square mall - it should be on your left hand side - keep going straight until you see Alserkal Avenue on the right hand side.
There is a large WHEN DID YOU ARRIVE sign and the entrance is through there.
Careem & Uber
Due to parking limitations inside of Alserkal Avenue, we strongly recommend that you travel to GPP Photo Week 2019 by taxi, Uber, or Careem.
The closest metro station to Alserkal Avenue is the Noor Bank or FAB metro station. From there, you will need to take a taxi to our location. You could walk, but be warned, it will take you around 20 minutes. The taxi will cost you Dhs 12 - 15.
Noor Bank or FAB are on the Red Line and are open every day of the week:
- 5 am until midnight Saturday to Wednesday
- 5 am until 1 am on Thursday
- 10 am until 1 am on Friday
From Sheikh Zayed Road, take the Al Manara exit (Exit 43) into Al Quoz. Go straight on Al Manara Street until you reach the traffic light facing Home Centre. At this junction, turn right. Continue straight then turn right onto 17th Street. Here are your parking options:
- Inside the Avenue:
The parking inside Alserkal Avenue is extremely limited – if you are in the Avenue early (before 9:30 AM), then you may be able to snag a spot inside.
- RTA Paid Parking: This year there is a new parking lot along 17th Street and another one along 6A street. There is also parking on the flanks of First Al Khail Street/Street 8.
- Free Street/Sand Parking: Depending on how adventurous you are and what time of the day you come, there are some areas where you could find a parking spot.
- Times Square Parking Lot:
Since the weather is nice, you could walk for 8-10 mins from Times Square. They have free parking on weekends and free parking for up to 3 hours and Dhs 10 per hour thereafter.