Fujifilm PhotoFriday - February 8, 2019, Alserkal Avenue
1-day pass for only AED 99.00
The biggest photography day in Dubai’s creative calendar, Fujifilm PhotoFriday, is back for the 15th edition of GPP Photo Week 2019. A day of inspirational talks and panels, Fujifilm PhotoFriday is the perfect day for photographers of all types, from aspiring to well-seasoned, as well as anyone who's engaged with photography without necessarily being a photographer yourself.
Whether you'd like to hear a fine artist's perspective on self-portraiture, learning to make expensive looking photos with minimal gear, a Saudi photojournalist's perspective on her country's social changes, or a panel discussion with local photographers on how to state your worth to a client, we've got something for you.
Join us for 12 unique 60-minute seminars covering both technical and conceptual elements of photography with world-renowned photographers who are ready to inspire you!
You can also avail of free camera cleaning services by leading camera brands, browse the latest gear, and benefit from exclusive special offers.
TICKETS ARE AED 99.00 FOR THE WHOLE DAY - you can attend 5 talks across the day selecting ONE from each time slot.
WIN the Fujifilm XF10
All paid Fujifilm PhotoFriday ticket holders will go into a raffle to win the Fujifilm XF10 camera - a fantastic APS-C sensor, fixed focal length camera perfect for street and landscape photography. The winner will be picked live at the ShootOut on February 9.
How it Works
- Purchase a 1-day pass for Fujifilm PhotoFriday. If you like, you can purchase up to 10 passes for yourself and your friends.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your receipt and confirming your pass. Any friends you've booked for will also receive a notification by email.
- On Friday, February 8, go to the registration desk in Warehouse46 of Alserkal Avenue (next to Nadi al Quoz) to register and pick up your pass. Aim to arrive at least 20 minutes before the first session you plan to attend.
- You'll have access to ONE talk per time-slot. While you don't need to tell us in advance which session you plan to attend, it's ideal if you have your choice in mind. Hopping between simultaneous talks will not be permitted, as it disturbs the audience and the speaker.
- Seats will be granted on a first come first served basis, so please arrive in time. Latecomers may be turned away.
10:00am to 11:00am
11:30am to 12:30pm
1:30pm to 2:30pm
3:00pm to 4:00pm
4:30pm to 5:30pm
Cancellation & Exchange Policy
- Fujifilm PhotoFriday tickets are non-refundable.
- If you find out you can’t attend Fujifilm PhotoFriday, you can transfer your spot to a friend simply by emailing us at email@example.com with your booking # and the name & email address of the friend to whom you'd like to gift your ticket.
- Seating is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Fujiflim X Summit
X Summit is a one-of-a-kind special event held by FUJIFILM. The purpose of the event is to let all photography enthusiasts of all levels to be inspired, learn, and enjoy photography.
This event is FREE to attend, but registration is required.