GPP Market Day
On Saturday, February 9th Market Day is coming back as part of GPP Photo Week! Whether you've got great, pre-loved gear you're trying to sell or you’re on the lookout for a bargain on second-hand equipment, join us for GPP Market Day at Warehouse 58, Alserkal Avenue.
We are hosting this free Market Day event as part of GPP Photo Week to bring together the photography community to buy and sell their gear. This will be a great opportunity to find a bargain or make some extra cash on your old stuff.
Why do we do it?
At Market Day you can directly meet the seller, try before you buy, and negotiate a cost face-to-face. It's also a great place to meet new people and find a shooting buddy for your next adventure!
Where and when?
Saturday, February 9th, 3PM - 5PM at Warehouse 58, Alserkal Avenue.
How can I participate?
Whether buying or selling, Market Day is free to attend. All you need to do is register.
Doors will open for sellers at 2:45PM. Please register to secure a table. We will give you a place to sell your items.
Here are a few tips for sellers:
- You are responsible for your own gear- we are only giving you space to sell your items. We advise you to come a little earlier to get yourself a space.
- Bring change for your customers! The nearest cash machine is at A4 Space around the corner in the Avenue.
- Market Day is for individual sellers only, please understand that GPP is geared to maintaining it as a community event. For this reason, companies, commercial entities or individual photography-goods businesses are not permitted to sell or promote at Market Day.
Doors open for buyers at 3PM, come over at your leisure and enjoy!
- Quick reminder! GPP cannot accept any responsibility for any items you bought on the day. This is between you and the seller, so get their number just in case.
- Our GPP team will be there to answer your questions on the day. For any further enquiries, please give us a shout at email@example.com.
- We look forward to seeing you there!
Saturday, February 9, 2019
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM