Exposure Master: Mastering Exposure for Better Photos
Jay Alonzo with Nikon School
Expose your shots perfectly every time, all the time, without trial and error. This talk will teach you how you can take advantage of your camera’s metering patterns, exposure value compensation, and histogram to improve your exposure setting skills.
This talk will also cover common exposure setting challenges beginners often encounter:
• Why you still experience under or overexposure, even if you know how to shoot in manual or in S, P, A mode.
• How to determine the right exposure setting without taking a single test shot.
• When to do exposure compensation and by how much without trial and error.
• Understand the differences in evaluative, centre weighted and spot metering.
• Master how to "read" the histogram for exposure check, exposure setting, compensation and dynamic range assessment so you adjust for maximum tonal detail.
Thursday, February 8, 2018
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Concrete, Alserkal Avenue