Commercial and Product Photography is all around us. The flyers we see, the magazines we read, and the billboards we drive by. Come and learn how it is all done by a professional commercial photographer, Jay Alonzo. Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE, he has worked with clients like Mercedes Benz and Honda to name a few. The session will be divided into two parts, theory and live demonstration.
Some topics to be covered:
- Composition and placing of products
- Lighting techniques
- How to interact with clients
- Understanding Aperture and Focal Lengths
- Ideal camera features for making a product look appealing
- For the demonstration, we will take a look at how you can create a mini studio with a simple lighting set up in your own home
Please bring your fully charged DSLR for effective learning.
Date Monday | February 13 | 2017
Time 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Venue Registration, Warehouse 83