Daniel Cheong is a photographer currently living in Dubai. He is a rooftopper taking pleasure to find the highest point in the city and make the best by blending multiple exposures to obtain his maximum Dynamic Range (HDR) shot.
In this session, Daniel Cheong talks about the art of digital blending and how he creates his idealized version of reality.
This session is free of cost and open to anybody interested in photography, however seats are limited so please register here.
By confirming your registration for this programming, you have agreed to the following terms & conditions:
- Images: As a participant of GPP Photo Week 2017 programming, I accept that my likeness may be used by GPP to promote its services.
Waiver of responsibility:
- Gulf Photo Plus (The Organisers) are diligent in their delivery of a safe workshop and event experience. The organisers, instructors, and supervisors of workshop venues (private and public) take all due care in arrangements of the workshops and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of registered Gulf Photo Plus participants, models, and volunteers.
- Participants will be advised of any unusual health and safety requirements at the commencement of workshops and are expected to adhere to these rules.
- Participation in the programming is entirely at the participant’s own risk and any right to claim compensation for any accident, injury, loss or damage to self or equipment is waived.
- Participants accept full responsibility for their equipment against loss or theft, and acknowledge that they use lighting equipment and travel provided by private buses to location shoots at their own risk.
- In the occurrence of unforeseeable circumstances leading to the cancellation of one or more free workshops or events at GPP Photo Week 2017, the organizer will not be held responsible for any financial or personal loss incurred by the attendees. The organizer will not be responsible to reschedule the event, transfer the participant, or offer compensation in any form.
- Students under the age of 18 will be required to bring a letter of consent from their parent/guardian to be presented at time of registration.
Date Sunday | February 12 | 2017
Time 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Venue Registration, Warehouse 83