Instax Minis Session 3
Join us for an hour of fun and photos with Instax! Take playful pictures, customize your own photo frame, and have a dance party at the GPP studio.
Suitable for children ages 5-10. This activity is free to attend, but registration is a must. One session per child maximum.
By registering your minor child(ren) for this free Instax Minis activity, you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
- Consent to Participate: I confirm that I am the parent and/or legal guardian of the minor child(ren) [Participant(s)] I am registering for this event, and with full knowledge, I hereby grant my consent for my minor child(ren) to participate in this GPP Photo Week 2017 activity. This digital confirmation marks my full and legal consent.
I understand and accept that by registering my child for this activity, I am required to be present within the Gulf Photo Plus premises for the full duration of the activity and may not, at any point during the activity, leave my child unattended.
- Images: As a participant of this GPP Photo Week 2017 free programming, I accept that my own and/or my minor child(ren)’s likeness may be used by GPP to promote its services.
General GPP Photo Week 2017 Terms and Conditions
- Gulf Photo Plus (The Organisers) are diligent in their delivery of a safe workshop and event experience. The organisers, instructors, and supervisors of workshop venues (private and public) take all due care in arrangements of the workshops and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of registered Gulf Photo Plus participants, models, and volunteers.
- Participants will be advised of any unusual health and safety requirements at the commencement of workshops and are expected to adhere to these rules.
- Participation in the workshops is entirely at the participant’s own risk and any right to claim compensation for any accident, injury, loss or damage to self or equipment is waived.
- Participants accept full responsibility for their equipment against loss or theft, and acknowledge that they use the lighting equipment and travel provided by private buses to location shoots at their own risk.
- In the occurrence of unforeseeable circumstances leading to the cancellation of one or more free workshops or events at GPP Photo Week 2017, the organizer will not be held responsible for any financial or personal loss incurred by the attendees. The organizer will not be responsible to reschedule the event, transfer the participant, or offer compensation in any form.
Date Tuesday | February 14 | 2017
Time 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Venue GPP Studio