Join cinematographer Frederico Beja as he explores the advantages of filming with DSLR cameras, as well as provides insightful tips to make the most out of their capabilities. Frederico will discuss camera size, performance, picture profiles, sensors, and ISO. In this 90-minute seminar, he'll tackle both the technical and creative aspects involved in film-making with DSLRs.
By confirming your registration for this programming, you have agreed to the following terms & conditions:
- Images: As a participant of GPP Photo Week 2017 programming, I accept that my likeness may be used by GPP to promote its services.
Waiver of responsibility:
- Gulf Photo Plus (The Organisers) are diligent in their delivery of a safe workshop and event experience. The organisers, instructors, and supervisors of workshop venues (private and public) take all due care in arrangements of the workshops and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of registered Gulf Photo Plus participants, models, and volunteers.
- Participants will be advised of any unusual health and safety requirements at the commencement of workshops and are expected to adhere to these rules.
- Participation in the programming is entirely at the participant’s own risk and any right to claim compensation for any accident, injury, loss or damage to self or equipment is waived.
- Participants accept full responsibility for their equipment against loss or theft, and acknowledge that they use lighting equipment and travel provided by private buses to location shoots at their own risk.
- In the occurrence of unforeseeable circumstances leading to the cancellation of one or more free workshops or events at GPP Photo Week 2017, the organizer will not be held responsible for any financial or personal loss incurred by the attendees. The organizer will not be responsible to reschedule the event, transfer the participant, or offer compensation in any form.
- Students under the age of 18 will be required to bring a letter of consent from their parent/guardian to be presented at time of registration.
About the Instructor
With over 10 years experience in Film, Portuguese-born Frederico Beja, 34, holds a masters degree in Filmmaking - Directing - by the New York Film Academy – Universal Studios, California. Before that, he studied in Portugal, focusing in the theoretical part of film and TV at the School of Arts, Porto.
Fred’s approach to film is direct and raw; yet visually concerned, given his passion for photography. Each frame should be a canvas on its own, but can only get completed with a strong and determined performance. For him, directing is bringing reality into fiction, and showing it in the most possible beautiful way.
Date Thursday | February 16 | 2017
Time 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Venue Registration, Warehouse 83