Gulf Photo Plus is an organization dedicated to developing and promoting photography in the Middle East Region. What makes GPP unique and special is its standing within the community for whom GPP organizes regular photography events such as exhibitions, talks, seminars and more.
We are looking for an Office & HR Administrator to join our team based in Dubai. At any given time, we are running multiple activities and events and the ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the office is running efficiently and the team have the necessary support to fulfill their tasks.
Successful candidates must be energetic, conscientious and outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
1. Provide administrative support with existing and new vendors, suppliers and customers.
2. Maintain and oversee existing and new contracts for assorted services and running of a large gallery/studio space: e.g. maintenance, office care, equipment, etc.
3. Coordinate hotel and flight bookings for visiting guests & artists
4. Negotiating current & new contracts and agreements.
5. Provide HR & Accounts Support
6. Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
7. Provide administrative support for the company’s Directors
8. Maintain electronic and paper filing system
9. Special Projects Assistance as required
The ideal candidate
* Has experience in a similar role for 3 years + in the UAE and preferably in Dubai.
* Comfortable with multi-tasking in a dynamic and fast moving environment; is highly efficient with excellent communication skills. Street smart & pro-active.
* Can demonstrate ability to take on projects from start to finish with minimum supervision (after the initial induction period)
* Is comfortable with basic excel & word processors
If you think you're the right fit this role, here’s what you need to do:
Send us your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Line – GPP Admin Role Application with an accompanying note in your email to tell us a fun fact about you and why you are perfect for this role.
Application Deadline: August 3