Through a combination of in-class learning, demonstrations, and hands on practice, this beginner's workshop will elevate your food photography to a level you thought was reserved for the pros. In this worksop you won't be using expensive studio lights. Contrary to common belief, it’s possible to use inexpensive lights, DIY set-ups and props at home to create a professional grade photo that looks as if it was shot in studio. You will also receive a live editing demonstration, covering the best practices for post-production of food images. By cutting out the need to invest in gear, you’ll be able to delve into food photography after this workshop. Whether you are a food blogger needing to produce Instagram-worthy photos on a budget or an aspiring professional food photographer, this workshop will equip you to shoot delectable photos of all types of food at home.
- Planning a shoot, achieving your aims, mood boards
- Camera settings & composition relevant to food photography
- Styling food with props, accessories and backgrounds
- Creating easy, at home setups for high-key and low-key effects
- Natural light, affordable artificial light, mood and tone, light positioning