Through a combination of in-class learning, demonstrations, and hands on practice, this workshop will elevate your food photography to a level you thought was reserved for the pros. Contrary to common belief, it’s possible to use inexpensive lighting and props at home to create a professional grade photo that looks as if it was shot in studio. By cutting out the need to invest in gear, you’ll be able to delve into food photography after this workshop. Whether you are a food blogger needing to produce Instagram-worthy photos on a budget or an aspiring professional food photographer, this workshop will equip you to shoot delectable photos of all types of food at home.
- Planning a shoot, achieving your aims, mood boards
- Camera settings & composition relevant to food photography
- Styling food with props, accessories and backgrounds
- Creating easy, at home studio setups for high-key and low-key effects
- Natural light, affordable artificial light, mood and tone, light positioning