The Art of Newborn Photography
This workshop offers in-depth lessons and demonstrations of all the key components that make a successful newborn photoshoot. Attendees will learn how to use props creatively and how to build trust with parents.
who should attend
- 12-hour workshop, a mix of theory and practical
This workshop covers essential health and safety guidelines and techniques for working with newborns and toddlers. Through live demonstrations, you will learn how to use natural and artificial light to your subject’s advantage. You will also learn about props, styling and how to wrap babies properly.
Note: Shooting time may be limited to ensure the comfort and safety of our models. All images taken during the workshop must not be shared online without the express, written permission of the model’s parents.
What to bring
- DSLR or Mirrorless camera with fully-charged battery
- Lenses (in the 24mm-85mm range)
- Empty memory card for your camera with an identifying mark
- If cancelled 7 days prior to the start of your workshop, you will be issued a 90% refund or may be rescheduled to another date(s).
- If cancelled a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) prior to the start of your workshop, no refund is possible, but you may be rescheduled to another workshop date(s).
- If cancelled less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance of your workshop, no refund and no reschedule is possible.
GPP reserves the right to change the location of any workshop to another location within the same city and/or emirate as deemed needful in accordance with management discretion.
Workshops can be rescheduled within 3 months of the originally booked workshop date(s).
Bookings can only be transferred ONCE, including in the event of a workshop relocation. If you transfer your workshop booking and later wish to cancel it, we will unfortunately not be able to refund or reschedule you under any circumstances.