Adobe Photoshop Level 2
This intensive workshop is designed to take your Photoshop skills to the next level. Attendees will learn about advanced processing techniques to ensure their images stand out from the crowd.
Note: The content in this workshop is based on the most current version of Photoshop, Photoshop CC. You are strongly encouraged to use Photoshop CC. Older versions of Photoshop will lack features reviewed in this workshop.
who should attend
Suitable for those who have completed our Adobe Photoshop Level 1 workshop.
- 8-hour workshop
In this workshop you will gain an advanced understanding of working in layers, smart objects and the ever elusive pen tool. From there we will also review effects like filters and blur tools before moving into masking and high end beauty retouching.
What to bring
- Laptop with fully-charged battery
- Laptop charger
- Photoshop CC (pre-downloaded & tested on your laptop)
- Mouse (optional - in lieu of laptop trackpad)
Note: You should have basic Mac or PC skills, including launching an application, creating, naming and saving documents and navigating folders to locate a specific file. Adobe Photoshop is now part of Adobe’s Creative Cloud plan. You can sign up here for the Creative Cloud - Photographer Plan at US$9.99 per month or you can utilise Adobe’s free 7-day trial, which can be downloaded here. You must install Photoshop CC on your laptop and check that it is working correctly prior to attending the workshop.
- If cancelled 7 days prior to the start of your workshop, you will be issued a 90% refund or may be rescheduled to another date(s).
- If cancelled a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) prior to the start of your workshop, no refund is possible, but you may be rescheduled to another workshop date(s).
- If cancelled less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance of your workshop, no refund and no reschedule is possible.
GPP reserves the right to change the location of any workshop to another location within the same city and/or emirate as deemed needful in accordance with management discretion.
Workshops can be rescheduled within 3 months of the originally booked workshop date(s).
Bookings can only be transferred ONCE, including in the event of a workshop relocation. If you transfer your workshop booking and later wish to cancel it, we will unfortunately not be able to refund or reschedule you under any circumstances.