- DSLR or mirrorless camera with fully-charged battery (point-and-shoot cameras and smartphones are not suitable)
- Extra camera batteries
- Empty memory card for your camera (SD cards should be class 6 or higher & CF cards should be 400x or faster)
- Laptop with a fully charged battery
- Adobe Premier (pre-downloaded & fully functioning on your laptop)
- Laptop charger
- Laptop mouse (optional)
- Tripod (optional)
- On-camera microphone (optional)
- Notebook & pen
Note: Adobe Premier is now part of Adobe’s Creative Cloud plan. You can sign up here for the Creative Cloud, or you can utilize Adobe’s free 7-day trial, which can be downloaded here. You must install Adobe Premier on your laptop and check that it is working correctly prior to attending the workshop.
Need a camera?
If you do not yet own a DSLR/Mirrorless camera, we are happy to lend you one of our Sony a6300s to use during your workshop, free of charge! All you need to bring is your own SD card. To request to borrow a loan camera for your workshop, email us at least 36 hours in advance of your workshop with the subject line "Help! I Need a Camera!”; please include your workshop dates and order confirmation number in the email. Please note that we have a limited number of loan cameras available, and the program works on a first come, first served basis.