An Introduction to Natural Light Portraiture
Get eye-catching results and make your portraits pop with natural light! In this workshop you will learn how to use and enhance natural light to create dynamic portraits.
Note: this is a seasonal workshop.
who should attend
- 4-hour workshop, a mix of theory and practical
In this workshop you will gain an understanding of working with natural light, from soft window light to open shade; you will learn how to find the best light for your portrait subjects.
This workshop has a strong focus on tackling the challenges of working with harsh, midday light, with the use of reflectors to soften, diffuse or block the sun.
You will gain hands-on experiencing in applying these techniques to create fabulous portraits.
What to bring
- DSLR or Mirrorless camera with fully-charged battery
- Camera manual (optional)
- Reflector (if you have one)
- Portrait lens (50-100mm, if you have one)
- Empty memory card for your camera with an identifying mark
- If cancelled 7 days prior to the start of your workshop, you will be issued a 90% refund or may be rescheduled to another date(s).
- If cancelled a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) prior to the start of your workshop, no refund is possible, but you may be rescheduled to another workshop date(s).
- If cancelled less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance of your workshop, no refund and no reschedule is possible.
GPP reserves the right to change the location of any workshop to another location within the same city and/or emirate as deemed needful in accordance with management discretion.
Workshops can be rescheduled within 3 months of the originally booked workshop date(s).
Bookings can only be transferred ONCE, including in the event of a workshop relocation. If you transfer your workshop booking and later wish to cancel it, we will unfortunately not be able to refund or reschedule you under any circumstances.