An Introduction to Night Photography
This workshop focuses on how to shoot night photography and successfully capture the “Blue Hour”, that fleeting window of time between sunset and complete darkness. Attendees will learn to balance the city lights against dark skies to create striking night images.
who should attend
Suitable for those who have completed our Photography Level 1 workshop.
- 5-hour workshop, a mix of theory and practical
This workshop kicks off at Gulf Photo Plus, where we cover essential tips and techniques of "Blue Hour" photography, including working with long exposures, light trails and more. From GPP we will head out to capture images in the city via a GPP-provided transport which will drop us back at GPP following.
What to bring
- DSLR or Mirrorless camera with fully-charged battery
- Lenses (in the 24mm-85mm range)
- Empty memory card for your camera with an identifying mark
- If cancelled 7 days prior to the start of your workshop, you will be issued a 90% refund or may be rescheduled to another date(s).
- If cancelled a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) prior to the start of your workshop, no refund is possible, but you may be rescheduled to another workshop date(s).
- If cancelled less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance of your workshop, no refund and no reschedule is possible.
GPP reserves the right to change the location of any workshop to another location within the same city and/or emirate as deemed needful in accordance with management discretion.
Workshops can be rescheduled within 3 months of the originally booked workshop date(s).
Bookings can only be transferred ONCE, including in the event of a workshop relocation. If you transfer your workshop booking and later wish to cancel it, we will unfortunately not be able to refund or reschedule you under any circumstances.