An Introduction to Location Photography (PM)
This 3 hour workshop builds on the skills learned in our Photography Level 1 workshop. We will meet on location where one of our expert instructors will work hands-on with you to select the best composition, camera settings and focal length to achieve fantastic results.
who should attend
Suitable for those who have completed our Photography Level 1 workshop.
You should have a thorough understanding of ISO, aperture and shutter speed and how all of these relate to each other to achieve a creatively correct exposure. If you are not familiar with these terms or currently shoot in auto or P mode, enroll for our Photography Level 1 workshop.
- 3 Hour Workshop, hands on instruction
- Printed Notes
This 3 hour workshop builds on the skills learned in our Photography Level 1 workshop.
We will meet on location where one of our expert instructors will work with you hands on, to select the best composition, camera settings and focal length to achieve fantastic results.
We will be photographing urban landscapes at sunset into the blue hour, exploring methods including:
- The challenges of photography in different light conditions: Dusk, Sunset & Blue Hour
- Creative Use of White Balance
- Experimenting with Slow Shutter Speeds
- Creating Silhouettes
What to bring
- You camera fully charged
- Extra Battery (Optional)
- Memory Card(s)
- Wide Angle Lens (for Evening Workshop)
- Tripod (for Evening Workshop)
- Shutter Release Cable (for Evening Workshop)
Note: Completion of Photography Level 1 is required to attend this workshop.
- If cancelled 7 days prior to the start of your workshop, you will be issued a 90% refund or may be rescheduled to another date(s).
- If cancelled a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) prior to the start of your workshop, no refund is possible, but you may be rescheduled to another workshop date(s).
- If cancelled less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance of your workshop, no refund and no reschedule is possible.
GPP reserves the right to change the location of any workshop to another location within the same city and/or emirate as deemed needful in accordance with management discretion.
Workshops can be rescheduled within 3 months of the originally booked workshop date(s).
Bookings can only be transferred ONCE, including in the event of a workshop relocation. If you transfer your workshop booking and later wish to cancel it, we will unfortunately not be able to refund or reschedule you under any circumstances.