Become a GPP member for free to sign up for workshops, access the marketplace and be the first to know about upcoming exhibitions and events.
Already a member? Click here to login.
Gulf Photo Plus (GPP) Website User Agreement
This is the website of Gulf Photo Plus, a division of FriedKoala Media & Marketing FZ LLC (“Gulf Photo Plus”).
We can be contacted at:
Gulf Photo Plus LLC
PO Box 62111Alserkal Avenue,
Unit D36, Street 8, Al Quoz 1
Phone: +9714-380-8545 Fax: +9714-380-8565
This website with its home page in the domain www.gulfphotoplus.com (the "Website") is an information portal and a hub for photography education in concentrating on but not limited to the Middle East, and Africa regions offered by Gulf Photo Plus ("GPP") at no charge to users of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement.
Gulf Photo Plus reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the Website.
- Neither Gulf Photo Plus nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials at Gulf Photo Plus may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Gulf Photo Plus website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Our payment process is managed by 2checkout.com; a company based in the USA who have a stellar reputation for being a reliable and efficient payment gateway. (Click here (https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/termsofuse.html) to read their user agreement)
- Our refund/exchange policies for our workshops can be found in the workshop description pages.
- Any person found to be violating payment terms will be barred from registering on the website or enrolling in any workshops, etc.
- All users will be subject to the rules and regulations of the UAE especially when it comes to the content of images uploaded. The images must not contain any nudity or political content. Users who upload images will be liable for prosecution by the UAE authorities and Gulf Photo Plus will not be held responsible at all.
- Gulf Photo Plus will not use any images uploaded for any commercial sale without express written consent from user
- Copyright is always owned by the registered user and users bear full responsibility for what they upload.