By: Think Tank
The Retrospective bag is created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation.
Price: US$ 176Add to Cart
The Retrospective Bag Collection
The Retrospective bag has blended the look and feel of old-school camera bags and infused it with new-school features and technology for the digital imaging age.
* Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
* Carries a pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached
* Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with DSLR body in front pocket
* Front pocket fits a pro size DSLR (body only)
* Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
* Choice of two different colors, black or pinestone, to suit the situation
* Hook and Loop “Sound Silencers” on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag
* Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
* Clear business card holder under front flap
* Removable short carrying handle for convenience
* Seam-sealed rain cover included for protection against the elements
* 1 pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached and 1 - 3 additional lenses
* 1 pro size DLSR (body only) in front pocket and 2 - 4 lenses in main compartment
* Photojournalists and travel photographers
* ID: 12” W x 9.5” H x 6” D (30.5 x 24 x 15.2 cm)*
* *bag softness and flexibility allows expansion to carry a pro size DSLR with lens attached, facing down
* OD: 13” W x 10.5” H x 7” D (33 x 26.7 x 17.8 cm)
* Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
Retrospective Messenger Bag Features
The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment. All the shoulder bags in the Retrospective series are available in two colors, pinestone or black.
The softness and flexibility of the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 easily allows a pro size DSLR to be carried in the main compartment with a lens attached, facing downward.
The Retrospective 10, 20 and 30 all have an organizer pocket inside the main compartment. It gives photographers enough space for small, but significant, accessories necessary for a successful shoot.
The expandable pocket(s) on the front of the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 can be used to carry a spare pro size DSLR body or other photo gear. A small hook-and-loop flap folds over the top of the pocket to secure its contents. The Retrospective 30 (pictured) features two expandable pockets, while the Retrospective 10 and 20 have only one expandable pocket on the front of the bags.
The sound silencers underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting. A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is also located under the main flap.
Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down, keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view.
A wide storage pocket is located on the back of the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30. This pocket can be used to carry magazines, newspapers, or other paperwork, depending on the size of the bag.
Side pockets on both sides of the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 can be used to carry smaller water bottles and will even fit some shoe-mounted strobe units.
A fully adjustable, canvas strap is integrated into each Retrospective bag. For extra comfort, a breathable cushioned pad slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad helps keep the entire strap on your shoulder.
The Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 each have a removable carrying handle for convenience.
The seam-sealed rain cover included with the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 was specially designed to keep the carrying handle and integrated shoulder strap outside the rain cover without compromising protection from the elements.