Our air conditioned studio comes kitted with the latest and greatest lights from Profoto, a wide selection of modifiers & optional backgrounds of your choosing. Free WIFI is also included as well as tea / coffee and water. Most importantly our studio rental comes at a price that doesn’t break the bank!
NON COMMERCIAL RATES
- These rates are for any GPP member wanting to use it for pratice, portfolio & personal work only
- This means that the shoot must not generate revenue (if it is deemed as such you will be charged a commercial rate)
- The user must be familar with using Studio Equipment and shooting in Manual Mode
- The commercial rate is for Professional Photographers & Companies needing a space to shoot
New to studio lighting and need some help getting started?
- For one-to-one guidance from one of our instructors, just add 3
- 300 dhs per hour to your studio rental (subject to a minimum booking of 2 hours).
- Our instructor can take you through the basics of how the lighting equipment works, what different modifiers do, and some simple lighting set ups you can employ to achieve different effects.
- 2 hours is generally sufficient to cover some of the basics and get you started. For more in depth information and guidance, we’d recommend a longer session.
- Optional: If you are part of a small group who wish to learn studio lighting, please contact us for group tuition rates.
How to book
- To book or find out more, please call us on 043808545 or email us at email@example.com
- All bookings are subject to availability and we recommend booking at least 3-5 days in advance of your shoot
- If you’d like to book an instructor for one-to-once guidance, we’d recommend booking at least 7 days in advance
- Full payment will be required in advance to secure your booking
- Extras : Background stand & Seamless Background Paper (Black, White & Grey) @ 100dhs/2mt.
- If you’d like to come by for a visit and check out the studio, location map here
- While our studio is a great place for your small to medium-scale projects, it is not equipped to handle large shoots. We’d recommend you check out Lighthouse Studio and HotCold Rental for large-scale projects
- On booking the studio without an instructor (an un-supervised session), we assume that you have a good working knowledge of your DSLR (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc), you are comfortable shooting in Manual mode and that you are familiar with studio lights
- If you have no experience with studio lighting we ask that you book at least two hours with one of our instructors to make sure you’re comfortable with the equipment and get the most out of your session.
- GPP reserve the right to cancel the booking on the day should we feel you are not familiar with using the equipment
- Depending on the studio schedule on the day of your booking, overrunning your allotted time may be subject to a charge of 200dhs per hour
- Make full use of our equipment, but please don’t abuse it - love our equipment as if it was your own!
- We entrust our equipment to you for use during the session, and ask that in the event of any damage, that you pay to fix or replace it