Kodak Portra, 160 Color Negative Film (35mm - 5 Pack)
*This item is available for in-store collection only. If you require shipping please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will do our best to provide a shipping quote, where possible.
Kodak's Professional Portra 160 is a daylight-balanced color negative film offering a smooth and natural color palette that is balanced with medium saturation and low contrast for accurate skin tones and consistent results. Utilizing the cinematic VISION Film technology, this film also exhibits a very fine grain structure with high sharpness and fine edge detail. A micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion makes it especially well-suited for scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer extended versatility when enlarging. This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 160/23° and is particularly well-suited to portrait, wedding, and commercial photography, as well as other general applications.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 160/23° in C-41 Process
- Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
- Medium Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning