Ready to become a GPP member?
This is the website of Gulf Photo Plus LLC (“Gulf Photo Plus”).
This website with its home page in the domain www.gulfphotoplus.com (the "Website") is an information portal and a hub for photography education in concentrating on but not limited to the Middle East, and Africa regions offered by Gulf Photo Plus ("GPP") at no charge to users of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement.
Gulf Photo Plus reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the Website.
- Neither Gulf Photo Plus nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials at Gulf Photo Plus may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Gulf Photo Plus website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Gulf Photo Plus’s payment process is managed by checkout.com; one of the world’s leading payment gateways. (Click here to read their terms and policies)
- The refund/exchange policies for our workshops can be found in the workshop description pages.
- Any person found to be violating Gulf Photo Plus’s payment terms will be barred from registering on the website or enrolling in any workshops, etc.
Information we collect from you
Gulf Photo Plus will collect the following information from you should you choose to register on our Website:
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone
Your credit card/debit card details
All credit/debit cards' details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- When you browse our Website, information about your visit is automatically stored in our web server logs. As you navigate through the Website the server logs stores the details and contents you request as well as storing your IP address and the date and time of your page requests.
- Any personal information which we get from you or gather about you from your use of our Site will be used to contact you by post, phone, email or SMS when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Website.
- Please note that by registering for a workshop or event or placing an order with Gulf Photo Plus and opting into communications, you are consenting to your personal information being shared with sponsor or partner for the particular workshop or event or product for which you are registering or purchasing. Information will only be passed to sponsors or partners for specific occasions where this is requested.
Gulf Photo plus uses industry standard 128-Bit SSL encryption for all transactions via the Website.