SIGN UP FOR GPP2013 UPDATES
Where should I stay:
We recommend the
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City.
Visas to the UAE are pretty straightforward.
* Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Brunei, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Paraguay, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, United States of America, Australia, New Zealand.
* GCC nations (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman)
Your passport must be valid for a minimum of three months from date of arrival for tourism and six months for business travel.
You will be issued a Tourist Visa which entitles its holder to a 30 day stay and can be extended for another 30 days.
If you're not from one of the countries listed above, then you can get your visa from one of the following:
- The hotel that you will be staying at - once you make a booking, you can contact them and send them your passport copies and they can arrange your visa.
- If you are flying on Emirates or Ettihad, they can organise the visa for you. Please check on their websites for more info
- If you still need more help, email us and we can guide you.