We're looking for an Account Executive to join our team!
Gulf Photo Plus (GPP) is Dubai’s only dedicated centre for photography. Our expansive education programme, thought-provoking exhibitions, active events calendar and state-of-the-art printing facilities have established GPP as the go-to place for anyone to discover, enjoy and learn more about photography.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team based in Dubai. With an exciting and active array of GPP activities and programming, this is a busy, involved and challenging role.
About The Role
As the Account Executive, you will be providing overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of our partner’s marketing and educational activities.
In this role, you will be expected to be very organized in dealing with a number of activities that take place simultaneously. Researching and being informed about key trends in the photography industry is an essential job requirement. You will be designing, producing and executing talks, workshops, events on behalf of our partner across the Middle East region.
You will also be liaising with industry leading photographers and videographers, encouraging them to try out new equipment from our partners and channel their opinions, reviews, photos & videos to generate content for online and social media communications. Operating a camera loan program for GPP members is another responsibility.
You are fun-loving and creative yet practical and professional. Ideally, you’re currently at a Junior or Mid-level position and are looking for more responsibility and autonomy. You have great ideas and are not afraid of the challenge of doing more with less.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Has 1-2 years of client servicing or account management experience and at least 2 years of work experience
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills – you will be expected to correspond with a myriad range of people – from photographers to Vice Presidents, give quarterly presentations and introduce world class photographers at partner events.
• Is self motivated (is used to setting his/her own deadlines and goals) • Loves photography (doesn’t have to be an ace photographer but should know enough about the medium to be able to be effective)
How To Apply
Send your CV along with a personal note to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us:
1. Why you think you'd be a great fit.
2. Tell us briefly what direction you think photography and image making in general is heading
Applications close on March 1, 2017 at 4pm