Posted on: Mon November 11th, 2011
As much as we loved our cosy space at Knowledge Village, we felt it was the right time to move to serve you better with a dedicated gallery, workshop, studio space and more.
We have moved to Alserkal Avenue which is Dubai's hotspot for all things art and creativity with over 10 artspaces including The Shelter located in the industrial compound.
More importantly, our new space allows us to provide you with larger and improved facilities:
* Event Space - we have designed our space to be able to accommodate a host of events - from slideshow nights to movie screenings to get-togethers and more.
* Studio Space - We're excited about our studio space which will allow us to host studio photograph workshop and events. We're also working on launching a facility to rent out our studio space and basic lighting equipment to aspiring photographers and students who want to learn and improve their lighting techniques and know-how.
* Workshop Space(s) - we have a dedicated workshop space to host photography workshops and a secondary space to host additional workshops when required.
* Retail Area - we have a small but neat little retail area to offer you photography books, DVDs, accessories and lighting equipment and accessories.
* Lounge Area - we want to encourage all of you to come by to our space anytime to hang out at our space to browse through photography books, visit our exhibition, have a coffee and connect with other photography enthusiasts. You're always welcome to come visit!
Our new opening hours are 10am - 7pm all days except Fridays and you can get our location map here and contact details here. The team (learn more about us here) are always at hand to help and we look forward to welcoming one and all to our new space.